Tuesday 1 January 2013

2012 - The Year That Was In By Eldiese Land



2012 was such a huge year for me! It was my first official year in business, and I have to say, I am extremely stoked with how it went!

So here's a visual recap of the year that was...


 I was head makeup artist on a fashion show for a Benefit to 
raise money for Lisa Marie, during which I met Megan Gale!

I got to work with American photographer Debbi Rotkowitz.


 Many many many photo shoots with the fabulous Matchless Snapshots


Countless creative concepts and shoots with some of my amazing friends 

 I was Head Makeup Artist for Model Success's Model Bonanza's. 


I won the title of VIPARO Makeup Artist of the Year and was flown to 
Sydney to shoot their 2012 look book.  

Black light body paint (enough said)















and many many many creative looks on myself!


So that about sums up my year! Needless to say, that I have done many more shoots, but these are my favorites and I am so looking forward to what 2013 has to offer me!




No comments:

Post a Comment